PICTURES ARE DUE BY FRIDAY, JANUARY 15.
For Electronic/Digital Photos:
- Please label your file with your child's name and teacher (e.g., Jane_Doe_Violich.jpg)
Please send a high-quality JPEG file (at least 600 KB). You can email your picture to yearbook@
If you scan your own photo, please set your scanner to a high-quality setting, and make sure that the final scanned picture does not show any dust or spots.
- You can also put a CD containing your photo file in the "Yearbook Baby Photo" envelope in your 5th-grade classroom.
For Hard-Copy Photos:
- Please put your child's baby picture in the "Yearbook Baby Photo" envelope in your 5th-grade classroom.
- Photos should be 4x6 or smaller.
- Please DO NOT print photos using a standard printer. These will not reproduce well for the yearbook.
- Please label your picture with a sticky note on the back of the photo. The sticky note should indicate (1) the student's name, (2) the student's teacher), and (3) whether or not the photo needs to be returned.