NEW PROCEDURES FOR THE 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR
Parents will now register their NEW TO WGE incoming students at their resident school site after completing our new online pre-enrollment. Please review the steps below to enroll your child.
Step 1: To begin the registration process Parents/Guardians will need to complete the Online Pre-enrollment process here. Parents/Guardians are asked to complete, submit and download a copy of this pre-enrollment information for each student.
Step 2: Provide the 6 necessary documents to the school site.
- Copy of the Online pre-enrollment information ( from Step 1)
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization records – reflecting what has been completed so far
- 2 proofs of residency (These documents can be a PG&E., water, garbage or cable TV bill, a lease document or close of escrow papers.)
- Registration form (See 50750 reg form below - available in English and Spanish)
For more information you may contact Student Services at 925-426-4290
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR USERS OF FILLABLE FORMS
Why my completed form didn’t save data?
- A user (who does not have Adobe Pro) must download the fillable form and save it in their file or desktop.
- THEN open from file/desktop and fill it out.
- Rename completed form so original empty template remains in their files for future use.