Mission & Goals
To capitalize on our continuous improvement process to enhance student achievement.
- To provide a balanced curriculum that attends to the arts, the sciences and to character development
- To promote high levels of academic achievement while meeting the needs of all learners
- To create children fit to command through the 21st century and beyond
- To create a collaborative and inclusive school culture
Shared Educational Beliefs
The following shared beliefs serve as a beacon for inspiring our work with students and families.
With these core beliefs at the forefront of our daily teaching, the students at Walnut Grove will become outstanding contributors in our learning community.
We Believe In:
- Providing a safe environment that promotes trust, fairness, responsibility and respect for self and others;
- Acknowledging hard work, challenges, and successes along the path of the learning journey;
- Creating an environment that is supportive, caring and which provides creative, positive experiences that allow individuals to understand and capitalize on their potential;
- Fostering individuality while also pursuing shared goals that reflect a community centered learning atmosphere.