Please read this update from Superintendent Haglund.
Following recommendations from the Alameda County Public Health Dept:
● All field trips, Assemblies, dances, and large gatherings (PTA Meetings, Open House, Fundraisers, etc) have been cancelled through the end of spring break (4/13/2020)
● Athletic events, Performances, and Concerts have been restricted. Please do not exceed 100 attendees and stay at least arms-length apart
● No visitors or volunteers will be allowed on campuses
● Essential meetings (IEP, 504, SST, SSC) will continue as scheduled
● Students should be picked up outside of the school gates
● We are cancelling guest speakers and outside speakers who are scheduled to be on our campuses, with hopes of rescheduling at a later time
● Our facilities department is reviewing all facility rentals through April 14 and to ensure compliance with the ACPHD guidance
● People with underlying health issues (see CDC guidelines) should consider not attending any school or public event in order to be protected from the spread of infection. Additionally, people who live with or are in direct contact with individuals that are medically-fragile should consider following the ACPHD guidelines to stay away from public gatherings, such as school-related events.