If you are new to the Pleasanton Unified School District and enrolling for the 21-22 school year, enrollment will begin at the District Office on Monday, June 7, 2021.
WGES will be collecting the Chromebooks sent home with students throughout the year. Click "Read Full Story" for more details.
AM Cohort : 8:15 AM - 9:30 AM
PM Cohort : 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Please fill out this questionnaire if you have a Kindergartener for the 2021/22 school year
Pleasanton USD is making the proposed curriculum available to the public for comment.
The process for Student Registration has been modified to reduce the risk of Covid spread. Please review the changes by clicking "Read Full Story"
2019/20 School Accountability Report Card published during the 2020/21 School Year
Parents who are planning to register their children for Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten (TK) in the Pleasanton School District or are interested in learning about the District's Spanish Dual Immersion program are invited to attend one of our virtual parent meetings.
Click "Read Full Story" to see the Pleasanton USD Reopening plans
Find fixes to common tech problems or get in touch with tech suppot
- Students and staff should continue to practice good hygiene, including hand washing for at least 20 seconds, and stay home if they display any signs of illness.
- Students or staff who feel ill should stay home and seek medical assistance as needed. Please delay return to school after any illness until clear from symptoms. For more information about PUSD's Illness protocol, please visit the PUSD website at https://www.pleasantonusd.net/.
- Please use the Attendance phone number (925-484-3031) to report absent students
- If further action is directed by Alameda County Public Health Department, we will contact families through email as soon as it becomes available.
- The District will continue to provide updates on the PUSD website. (https://www.pleasantonusd.net/)
Our attendance office will be registering students for the 2020-2021 school year between the hours of 10:30 to 1:30 Monday- Friday. Please make sure that you have completed the online pre-enrollment and that you bring all the required paperwork with you.
2018-19 School Accountability Report Card published during the 2019-20 School Year
Tuesday, August 18
Grades 4 & 5: 6pm - 6:45pm
Grades TK - 3: 7pm - 7:45pm
Message from the district about the news of the Corona Virus.