All new students or students who missed the original day DO NOT need to sign up. We are already prepared to take your portrait that day.
If you purchased a package from the original day, you must return the entire package on makeup day to receive a replacement at no additional cost.
Questions? Please email us at [email protected]
Roadrunners, please find your child's 22/23 grade level suggested school supplies list. Please be sure to choose your home as the delivery address, and have your child bring the supplies to the first week of school.
Don't be late!
Please review our Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures.
Not sure what gate your child should line up at? Check out Slide #3, Gate Entrances by Grade Level
The process for Student Registration has been modified to reduce the risk of Covid spread. Please review the changes by clicking "Read Full Story"
Grades 4/5 will be released at 1:50 PM
Grades 4/5 are dismissed at 1:50 PM
This years Fun Run will be on 9/2.
It is NOT a minimum day.
TK/Kinder are Early Starts.
Click "Read Full Story" to see the schedule.
- Students and staff should continue to practice good hygiene, including hand washing for at least 20 seconds, and stay home if they display any signs of illness.
- Students or staff who feel ill should stay home and seek medical assistance as needed. Please delay return to school after any illness until clear from symptoms. For more information about PUSD's Illness protocol, please visit the PUSD website at https://www.pleasantonusd.net/.
- Please use the Attendance phone number (925-484-3031) to report absent students
- If further action is directed by Alameda County Public Health Department, we will contact families through email as soon as it becomes available.
- The District will continue to provide updates on the PUSD website. (https://www.pleasantonusd.net/)
TK/K STAGGERED SCHEDULE BEGINS: Tuesday, September 6th, 2022 Staggered A:
Arrival @ 8:10 /Dismissal @ 12:00
Arrival @ 9:10 Dismissal @ 1:00 pm
Today Grades 4th and 5th will be released early at 1:50 PM
Our field trip drive clearance forms are available online under the "Parent Resource-Resources and Forms" tab. Please print out this form, fill it out accordingly, and bring the form into the office if you wish to drive your child/a group of students to a field trip.
Need to find your classroom?
You will find your teacher's name and classroom number here.