Click link above for more information.
Don't be late on your first day! Click "Read Full Story" to check out the new Bell Schedule!
Exciting News for the 2021-22 School Year!
Please review our Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures.
Not sure what gate your child should line up at? Check out Slide #3, Gate Entrances by Grade Level
Click here (ONLY if you didn't receive a copy in your inbox)
If you are new to the Pleasanton Unified School District and enrolling for the 21-22 school year, enrollment will begin at the District Office on Monday, June 7, 2021.
The process for Student Registration has been modified to reduce the risk of Covid spread. Please review the changes by clicking "Read Full Story"
- Students and staff should continue to practice good hygiene, including hand washing for at least 20 seconds, and stay home if they display any signs of illness.
- Students or staff who feel ill should stay home and seek medical assistance as needed. Please delay return to school after any illness until clear from symptoms. For more information about PUSD's Illness protocol, please visit the PUSD website at https://www.pleasantonusd.net/.
- Please use the Attendance phone number (925-484-3031) to report absent students
- If further action is directed by Alameda County Public Health Department, we will contact families through email as soon as it becomes available.
- The District will continue to provide updates on the PUSD website. (https://www.pleasantonusd.net/)
Need to find your classroom?
You will find your teacher's name and classroom number here.
Our field trip drive clearance forms are available online under the "Parent Resource-Resources and Forms" tab. Please print out this form, fill it out accordingly, and bring the form into the office if you wish to drive your child/a group of students to a field trip.
PUSD is now offering a Mobile Menu App where you can view monthly lunch menu's for your child's school, as well as food nutritional information.