Annual Student Registration
Greetings Pleasanton Unified School District families
We will conduct Online Registration for the 2022-23 school year starting on July 29, 2022. To participate, log in to the Q Parent Connection portal at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/ using your secure PIN number and password. Each parent/guardian has their own unique PIN and password.
If you experience any issues logging in, please visit your school site office or submit a ticket at https://bit.ly/3QCaqEB
Online Registration involves two parts this year.
PART I: LOG IN to your school’s individual FutureFund site to complete school-specific activities, such as purchasing yearbooks and P.E. clothes, joining PTA, and donating to non-profit organizations that support each school. It is also displayed on the Q Parent Connection portal.
PART II: COMPLETE the following steps ONLINE:
- LOG IN to Q Parent Connection at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/ with your PIN and password
- CLICK on the blue “Online Registration/Emergency Info” link (at the top right side) to begin the 6-step process
- CLICK REVIEW/UPDATE, CONFIRM, and SUBMIT at each step (even if there are no changes to your information)
- STEP 1: Contact Demographics - parent/guardian current email, employer, occupation, and phone number(s)
- STEP 2: Student Demographics
- STEP 3: Emergency Contacts - “Contact/Release” is the recommended option
- STEP 4: Health Information
- STEP 5: Releases and Affirmations
- STEP 6: Signature - sign electronically to indicate registration is complete
- COMPLETE Steps 2-6 for each of your students
Visit https://bit.ly/2Lj6TMr for a video tutorial about registration, or review written instructions at: https://bit.ly/3bpbsk9
Thank you for completing online registration for your child(ren) to attend school in PUSD. Welcome to the 2022-23 school year!
Walnut Grove - Kristine Cozzo - [email protected]
Why didn't my completed form save data I entered?
- A user (who does not have Adobe Pro) must download the fillable form and save it in their file or desktop.
- THEN open from file/desktop and fill it out.
- Rename completed form so original empty template remains in their files for future use.