Annual Student Registration
Registration for the 2018-19 school year will open on August 1, 2018 for returning and new students.
Registration is a convenient way to register your student(s) for the upcoming school year by providing updated information, make school purchases, and donate to the non-profit organizations that directly support your school. After visiting our online registration sites, parent/guardians will visit the school for the Walk-Through Registration.
Here you can complete school-specific tasks which may include purchasing yearbooks and P.E. clothes, joining your school's PTA, and donating to the non-profit organizations that support your school and student(s). You will be instructed to print out a Registration Receipt, which you should bring to Walk-Through Registration (step 3).
- Fill out school information and registration forms for your student(s).
- Once you’ve logged on, start the registration process by clicking on the blue “Registration/Emergency Info” link at the top of the right side of the page.
- After you’ve completed the online process for each of your students, please print the confirmation page at the end of the Registration process (you will need to bring this with you to Walk Thru Registration).
*If you have issues logging in or did not receive your pin/password to create a log in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Visit your school for “Walk-Through” Registration.
Bring a printout of your Q confirmation page along with two current Proof of Residency documents, as well as your Future Fund registration receipt (Step 1) to your school’s Walk-Through registration event.
For questions or more information needed during the summer, you may contact:
PUSD Technology Department
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR USERS OF FILLABLE FORMS
Why my completed form didn’t save data?
- A user (who does not have Adobe Pro) must download the fillable form and save it in their file or desktop.
- THEN open from file/desktop and fill it out.
- Rename completed form so original empty template remains in their files for future use.