TK & K Parent Meetings
TK and Kindergarten Parent Meetings for 2019-20
Parents who are planning to register their children for Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten (TK) in the Pleasanton Unified School District (for the 2019-20 school year) are invited to attend one of our parent meetings:
- Thursday, January 17, 6-7 pm: Donlon Elementary, Multi-purpose room (4150 Dorman Rd)
- Tuesday, January 22, 6-7 pm: Hearst Elementary, Multi-purpose room (5301 Case Ave)
- Wednesday January 23, 6-7 pm: Valley View Elementary, Multi-purpose room (480 Adams Way). English & en Espanol
- Thursday January 24, 9-10 am: District Office, Bernal Room (4665 Bernal Ave). Mandarin Translation Available
- Thursday January 24, 10:15-11:15 am: District Office, Bernal Room (4665 Bernal Ave). Korean Translation Available
- Thursday January 24, 6-7 pm: Dual Immersion Orientation - Valley View Elementary, Multi-purpose room (480 Adams Way)
The meetings will cover:
- District Overview
- Enrollment Procedures
- What to expect from Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten
- Dual Immersion
- Kids Club and onsite child care
- Health Services
- Children must turn 5 years old, on or before September 1st.
- Child must turn 5 years old between September 2nd and December 2nd.
These meetings are intended for parents only.
TK & K Parent Information Presentation
Unable to attend the neighborhood registration night?
Please try to attend your child's school of residence neighborhood registration night on the dates posted on the flyer below. However, if you have a conflict, and cannot turn in your documents on that evening, you may complete the registration at your school of residence during school hours. Please register before the end of February.
If you move in after February, then go ahead and complete the neighborhood registration as soon as you have your two proofs of residency.