New to Walnut Grove or Pleasanton
SUMMER REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS
Effective June 11th - July 25th
Student Services Department, 215 Abbie Street
Monday - Thursday 10 am - 2 pm
Enrollment is for students who are new to the school district. Enrollment occurs throughout the school year when a student is going to begin attending a Pleasanton Unified School District school. Students will be enrolled in the district once, and registered each year. Enrollment is a two step process. After submitting online pre-enrollment forms, parent/guardians will bring documents to their family's residence school to complete enrollment for a new student.
New students who are enrolling for the next school year will receive a PIN and password in the mail in the summer to complete the annual Registration update. The annual Registration update will occur in the summer, approximately two weeks before school begins.
Students are enrolled in schools based on their address. This directory will indicate the residence schools for Pleasanton addresses. For information about transferring to a different school, please visit the open enrollment page.
ENROLLMENT: 2 STEPS
Step 2: Using the Enrollment Checklist as a guide, bring your documents to the residence school site.
- Printed confirmation of the online enrollment information ( from Step 1)
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization records
- Two (2) proofs of residency – see checklist for list of acceptable items
- Complete Enrollment form (located below)
Why my completed form didn’t save data?
- A user (who does not have Adobe Pro) must download the fillable form and save it in their file or desktop.
- THEN open from file/desktop and fill it out.
- Rename completed form so original empty template remains in their files for future use.